Saturday, January 19, 2008

My ving tsun school

I trained vingtsun from the Asociació catalana de Ving Tsun Kung fu, the sifu Jose Ortiz know a very effective branch of vingtsun, he train every year in Hon Kong with the grand master Chan Chee man.

I like this martial art, this banch, this sifu, and the skilled masters and companions.
Is important to train in a class with skilled people, I learned a lot from the companions.

I have practised many diferent martial arts, I haven't specialized in no martial art, but i have found the one i like.

2 comments:

Arturo said...

Hola Jesús, excelente blog. Muy interesante la comparativa entre los distintos estilos de KungFu.

Por otra parte, me parece admirable que lo escribas en inglés. Me gustaría, con el tiempo, tener una versión en inglés de mi blog, pero dado que mi nivel de inglés no es muy bueno me parece bastante laborioso.

Te invito a que visites mi blog Ikken hissatsu sobre Karate Shotokan.

Saludos,

Arturo
http://ikken-hissatsu.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.